Markleo21377

Just got a CC hit!!!

1 minute ago, naturebob said:

Ya, I probably took a tag from Some one's 80 year old Grandma. I will be there Hunting. I am a more serious and better Hunter than 95% of the clowns on here. Amazing how Imature many adults on here are.  You guys can blast me all you want. Doesn't bother me. I aint been on here in 4 months and won't be again. Nothing but bashing and no info .Like I said before most of the Great hunters don't even come on here or Quit. To all the Great people on here good luck..........................BOB!

We won’t miss you

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, naturebob said:

Ya, I probably took a tag from Some one's 80 year old Grandma. I will be there Hunting. I am a more serious and better Hunter than 95% of the clowns on here. Amazing how Imature many adults on here are.  You guys can blast me all you want. Doesn't bother me. I aint been on here in 4 months and won't be again. Nothing but bashing and no info .Like I said before most of the Great hunters don't even come on here or Quit. To all the Great people on here good luck..........................BOB!

Haven't you hired guides the last few times you've actually hunted?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, naturebob said:

Amazing how Imature many adults on here are. 

You pissed on a little girls ram hunt and call us immature.  

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, naturebob said:

When's the last time you shot something unguided?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Got home from work today and the card was hit on the 3rd.. today, so either muzzy bull or rifle cow for my son and I. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, idgaf said:

When's the last time you shot something unguided?

Beat me to it.....

only thing he’s scored on  by himself are bar stool bimbos and widows like his new victim.  I heard he’s stiffed at least one guide he hired. 
Classless.

3 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Beat me to it.....

only thing he’s scored on  by himself are bar stool bimbos and widows like his new victim.  I heard he’s stiffed at least one guide he hired. 
Classless.

Any guide that does  not get all of his money up front isn’t the brightest bulb in the chandelier 

16 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Tuff crowd lots of hate these days..,

Tough to show love for someone that tried to shoot on someone’s once in a lifetime hunt. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow! 1