JSR

Why do they keep doing this?

I want to see some of these “doctors” that prescribe handfuls of anti/depressants, anti-anxiety, psycho pills to these kids from age 5 on up answer some questions under oath

• Like 4

2 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Did anyone see the Twitter post by Antonio Arellano stating that calling BP to the scene was racist and traumatizing to the parents?

Some real idiots! There was a manhunt in our area about 12 years ago and after a couple hours the guy was found on our land not far from our house. A bunch of DPS guys and a bunch CCSO guys had been out here for 2 hours and couldn’t get him. 2 BP guys showed up late to the party and got the guy in about 15 mins. He was a white tweeker. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

Nothing the anti-gun crowd does should surprise you...They've got some momentum going because of what that POS, murdering animal did in Uvalde... Rest assured that they're going to use that momentum to try getting a congressional law passed making private ownership of a firearm illegal... Considering the current emotional state of the American people don't underestimate how much damage Congress will do to our 2nd Amendment rights.....

• Like 2

Just now, 5guyshunting said:

Glad I can keep my .45s, .357s, .38s, .380s, .44s

If crazy joe gets the camels nose under the tent for the 9mm, all the rest will fall like dominoes

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bigbuckfever said:

If crazy joe gets the camels nose under the tent for the 9mm, all the rest will fall like dominoes

He doesn't have a clue what a 9mm is.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Guess I'm gonna have to turn in my (government issued) 9mm?

No need. Just destroy it, like i destroyed all my evil instruments of death. 

In the minority here. But

Any rifle that is semi auto needs to carry the stamp similar to the silencer. The same checks and balances need to apply. 

bolt actions would be accessible without this requirement