JSR

Why do they keep doing this?

11 minutes ago, Edge said:

The guy who killed Trevon Martin was reportedly white too. Oops, Hispanic but what's the difference?

Exactly, but if he stopped and armed attacker or cured cancer he wouldn't have been white.

4 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

Put turnstiles in at school and lock em down. Engineering controls are needed for starters and then we can have FPOC be and armed guard.

I would rather be overly cautious then put our children in the path of evil that roams amongst us on the daily.

+1 it would be the best place to start.

31 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I heard she is who called the cops.

Media made sure to mention he was white. Funny how they leave that out when it's the other way around...

They said he was white?  How much photoshop did they need to spin that?

image.thumb.png.3983c10d07bea9b84de651aba9d639cc.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ringer said:

image.thumb.png.6309f73f496a74a81fe5efd2746b72d3.png

Picture on the left in the red shirt is not the shooter, Not sure about the other 2 pics.  This has been debunked across the internet, both liberal and conservative websites...

Do a little research before spreading fake news....  Gosar pulled his tweet when he realized his mistake...  Be better than that

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, chuckster said:

They said he was white?  How much photoshop did they need to spin that?

image.thumb.png.3983c10d07bea9b84de651aba9d639cc.png

“Unemployed teenager” - was that a necessary clarification by the media? LoL

• Like 1

That picture was found on the internet. It has to be true that that's him. 

6 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

Another mass shooting.   Que** The ban all guns and conspiracy theory people..

conspiracy people have been batting a 1.000 for a long time now. 

• Like 1

They call for gun control but we needed security at every school in the nation at least 10 years ago. The secret service has a full report on how to stop school shootings, its similar to the security  Israel uses for their schools.The article I read stated the terrorist  go right after their children so they have fully fenced, gated with a single entry point and a metal detector with a highly trained armed guard at the gate. They stated they dont have school shootings in a country that averages 265 bombings a year. 

Gun control wont work the wacko will only change their preferred tool. We must stop them from entering the school grounds. 

• Like 9

Officers refused to go in for 40 minutes. Disgusting cowards. How can they live with themselves?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dsotm said:

Officers refused to go in for 40 minutes. Disgusting cowards. How can they live with themselves?

All the "what if's" and macho mentality goes out the window for the majority of people.

Like Mike Tyson said... “Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.” 

• Like 2

We had a training last Friday on a new program that we are going to "implement" next year to help students with "mental health"!

While it might sound like a great idea you can't imagine the amount of red tape and paper trail required to get any action from an administration level!

In most cases we are asked to take into consideration a kids home life....................duh................possibly the #1 common factor.

Creating a campus with one entry and one exit sounds like a logistic nightmare but in my opinion is gonna have to happen if you really want to protect our kids! Including metal detectors! One of the big considerations is training adults that this is what needs to happen because this will cause backlash by adults who want the "freedom" they had as a kid.  I mean, we get reamed by parents because we have a designated drop of area that takes "time" to get through because so many kids get driven to school by parents or siblings. Even though the drop off zone is for their children's safety. Times are very different!

I am a huge proponent of trained armed staff and have volunteered to go through training! 

I was listening to a guy on the radio talking about "see something say something"...............which I am a huge believer in that concept but there is a pretty rough side to that as well, my neighbor who is anti gun sees me loading up for a hunting trip packing guns into my truck and all the sudden I have cops at my house investigating?

Lots of things to consider but sitting on the sideline just praying ain't the only thing we need.........we need action, shut off all this foreign aid to countries that don't give a fit and invest in our children!

• Like 3