Sign in to follow this  
Redman

AT&T or Verizon - which is better for hunting

Anyone have one provider and switch to the other?  I have been a Verizon customer for a very long time - contemplating swishing to AT&T

i have sprint which now is tmobile and is ok but from being with friends in really bad areas verizon is the best.

I’ve always had better results with Verizon. I have AT&T work phone and my personal Verizon seems to be more reliable signal. I don’t take my work phone hunting though. LoL

• Like 1

Had sprint  with poor coverage,  switched to Verizon and can get a signal most anywhere.

• Like 1

I just switched from Verizon to AT&T 6 or 7 months ago. Verizon service has gone down hill but in Arizona it's still much better than AT&T. Texas, Oklahoma and Alaska AT&T is a bit better than Verizon.  For the same plan I'm paying about $100 per month less than I was with Verizon. Customer service seems a little bit better at AT&T. If I was in Arizona all the time I would go back to Verizon.

• Like 1

I have Verizon, my brother AT&T. When we’re out hunting, I always have service and he is either without, or maybe 1 bar. No way I’d switch. 

• Like 2

A buddy of mine switched from Verizon to T mobile and his service was so bad he bought a new phone and went back to Verizon but  was locked into his T mobile for a year. If your in a big city it probably doesn’t matter but in the high country ….Verizon.

• Like 1