zackcarp

Friends Matter

So the past year has been a real roller coaster. Last year my daughter was diagnosed with Celiac Disease and it has been super tough on my daughter and family in general. We struck out on all youth tags, but picked up a 3rd choice general hunt coues tag. I wasn't sure my daughter was ready or could handle the challenge. Long story short, I'd like to thank Kev for his help. He found this buck for us opening morning, in a location my daughter would be capable to make a decent shot, and we were able to make it happen. Seeing my daughter being herself again made this one of the most memorable hunts I'll have.

20221104_145512.thumb.jpg.d2be6fa59bf6a0c6888a5bc4ebec82db.jpg

20221104_143854.thumb.jpg.ba9a216b29fe614fc24ee003003f0991.jpg20221104_144830.thumb.jpg.a9077d95c54b44bc62ac2fdab33fadcf.jpg761025065_20221104_0843192.thumb.jpg.1cbbf16b56e7425a7918b3c1faeaf71d.jpg

• Like 36
  • Love 2
  • Great Buck! 4
  • Wow! 2

That was a freaking blast man.  I thought he was mid to high 70s from the truck. Always cool when they get bigger on the ground.  Congrats again to her, she's a trooper!

• Like 8

Big smiles and high 5's from your daughter makes for long lasting memories. Great work to everyone 

11 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

That was a freaking blast man.  I thought he was mid to high 70s from the truck. Always cool when they get bigger on the ground.  Congrats again to her, she's a trooper!

Both Dad and Kevin need father of the year awards.. good job to you both.. 

And for the young lady that smile and that buck are big rewards for Everyone.. Good job to All.. And hope She continues to stay strong and healthy.. 👍😃

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Nice buck!!!! Kev…… where’s mine buddy? Haha!

You should come down for archery in January with newlyminted.  He'll have a deer and pig tag.  

• Like 1

Great looking buck.  Nice work guys.  Kevin- not that it really matters, what did this buck end up scoring, looks like you were a little light on your first impression.