Chef

Time Flies; CouesWhitetail.com

3 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

Makes me think of members past. 

treestandman specifically.

i

Man, Mike was awesome! I went to high school with him, but he was one year ahead of me. I knew who he was, but it was a really big school and we were in different friend groups. When I found this site I spent hours and hours reading stories and looking throught the picture galleries. That's when I found out Mike was a serious coues hunter. He came by and scored a big deer my dad had killed, and also brought some antlers to show us. Not long before he passed we talked about doing some spot and stalk archery hunting down south in some areas I knew pretty well. It never happened. 

There are a LOT of members here that stopped posting years ago. There are also a lot that very rarely post. Some of these guys are the best of the best when it comes to successfully harvesting coues. It is humbling to see how good they are at it. 

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, daryl_s said:

Man, Mike was awesome! I went to high school with him, but he was one year ahead of me. I knew who he was, but it was a really big school and we were in different friend groups. When I found this site I spent hours and hours reading stories and looking throught the picture galleries. That's when I found out Mike was a serious coues hunter. He came by and scored a big deer my dad had killed, and also brought some antlers to show us. Not long before he passed we talked about doing some spot and stalk archery hunting down south in some areas I knew pretty well. It never happened. 

There are a LOT of members here that stopped posting years ago. There are also a lot that very rarely post. Some of these guys are the best of the best when it comes to successfully harvesting coues. It is humbling to see how good they are at it. 

Thanks for sharing this.he was a great man. Lots of good hunters that aren’t on the internet. The biggest Coues I’ve seen was taken by a 70 yo man. On a solo.

There’s also a guy from flag. Bird dog on here? Met him once seems to be on a different level as a Coues hunter.

• Like 1

It has been 15 years for me, saw lots of guys come and some left.

what ever happened to coosefan? Was a really nice guy, haven’t seen him in years.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, maximus said:

It has been 15 years for me, saw lots of guys come and some left.

what ever happened to coosefan? Was a really nice guy, haven’t seen him in years.

He's still out doing awesome things. I haven't seen him post here in many years. He contributed a ton of awesome content before he stopped. 

https://instagram.com/mullinsoutfitters?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• Like 1

It'll be 15 years this November. Everyone I've met from this site seems to be good people. And the long timers I haven't met, I feel like I know them just from the personality they display in their posts. I've learned a lot and enjoy the stories and banter. 

• Like 2

Almost 12 years for me received good advice meet some life long friends. 

• Like 2

10 years this November for me.

• Like 2