Kazz20

Who’s building y’all’s custom rifles?

Over the past several years I have had close to 40 different full custom builds done. I have used most of the top gunsmith’s in the country at one time or another. At this point any additional rifles that I have built will come from one of two builders. Lance has done the load work up on all of them and can attest to the fact that any rifle that either of these guys build are all one hole shooters. I am about to pull the trigger on 6 more build all of them with AXISWORKS. I would be happy to speak with you if you have any questions. Dave

Eric at    AXISWORKS

or

Dallas Lane at    Lane precision 

• Like 2

Right now I have .300 Norma Mag built on a Weatherby Mark V action in progress with Craig’s Custom Rifles. Clint Neff out of Safford did two rifles for me on Tikka actions and one on a Remington 700 that are all excellent shooters too. 

• Like 1

I have used Todd with Southern Xpress and Kyle with Craig's Custom.  Both have done great work.

• Like 1

Todd at Southern Express has done 4 rifles for me, and has done excellent work on all of them!! 

17 minutes ago, sjvcon said:

I have used Todd with Southern Express and Kyle with Craig' Custom.  Both have done great work.

Todd South at Southern Xpress Custom Rifles has done all of my work. And every gun he built that I've hunted with has been deadly accurate. Highest quality I've seen.

He's in Mesa a couple of miles East of Bass Pro.

And he's very reasonable as well.

• Like 2

Anywhere  near Phoenix  and you've  got Axis Works, Southern Express,or Phoenix  Custom  Rifles  if Keith is still  building  Rifles. All are top notch builders.

• Like 1

I haven't had a rifle built in over 10 years, but the last one was Kyle, at Craig's custom rifles and he's the man in my opinion. All this peer pressure about access Works makes me want to have him build my next if I ever do decide to build another rifle.

Southern Xpress is building mine. 

I doubt you could go wrong with any of the folks that have been referenced here. I'm sure they all do good work with all the folks piling on each builder. 

• Like 1

I had a custom action and barrel assembled by my LGS, but I could've done it at home if I didn't live in an apartment lol.