Sign in to follow this  
biglakejake

Mann Gulch, Dude, Storm King and now Yarnell

I think this could be the worst ever in US history. Mann Gulch was like 13 or 14, Dude was less than 10. This is a tragedy of epic proportions. God bless the families and those who are still out fighting.

• Like 1

I watched the fire burn to within about a half mile of our ranch today,and the wind changed direction,and burned back to the south away from us.I am sick,and numb from the loss of life.Please pray for their families,Thank you

• Like 2

I think this could be the worst ever in US history. Mann Gulch was like 13 or 14, Dude was less than 10. This is a tragedy of epic proportions. God bless the families and those who are still out fighting.

Worst loss of emergency responders since 9/11.

No words. We were trying to get some helicopters up there to help but couldn't get past morrow town because of all the smoke....prayers for everyone involved.

Extremely sad day for the wildland fire community. You will be missed and will be honored by the rest of us who get up and get back out on the line to fight another day.

This hurts to think that 19men lost there life's trying to protect ours!!!! My prayers go out to the men who have fallen and also to the rest that are still fighting!!