Sign in to follow this  
Lance

LOVE MY LETHAL KIDS!!! Tags filled!

Family is Everything!!! :)

I Love Our Kids!

Like so many of you, I am a very proud parent and have to brag on my precious children!

This year has been busy and I haven't kept up on pictures. But I,d like to share some of our 4 kids pictures from this year. They were very blessed to be able to draw some fun tags and we had some very fun hunts. Some included the whole family and some they did on their own!

First off this year was Javelina season!

My oldest son Ty, 16 at the time, took another archery javelina! He has taken 4-5 others with a bow but this time he and his little brother Weston, 14 at the time, went down to 6A by their selves and glassed up and stalked and killed this pig and brought it home and skinned it and quartered it and everything all by their selves. How many 16 year olds can you trust to take your truck and his little brother by their selves to go on a successful archery hunt hours from home? If you know Ty and Weston, or have ever hunted with them, its not a big deal. but Im very proud of them just the same!

post-669-0-90851600-1386792602_thumb.jpeg

Next was Our just barely 10 year old daughter Rachel on her very first big game hunt! She used the 7mm-08 to take her pig on the Junior hunt in 6A. So proud of her! Just her and I in the field that day.

post-669-0-85428400-1386792591_thumb.jpeg

Next was our 12 year old daughter Aimee with her second 6A jr hunt pig! She shot it across a canyon with the 7mm-08. Her Brother Weston was there helping us that day. Pretty proud of her too! :)

post-669-0-37157700-1386792576_thumb.jpeg

The last kid with a tag was our 14 year old Weston with a 6A Ham tag. He wanted to use a pistol and did! his older brother Ty was with us that day. Weston used his voice to call a herd of javelina out of the rocks and he shot this one on the run with the revolver in a blinding snow storm! Lethal boy! :)

post-669-0-50953600-1386792554_thumb.jpeg

Next was archery deer!

My to boys Ty now age 17 and Weston age 15 went to the Kaibab by their selves cause I was busy guiding clients. They camped with their cousins. They have both hunted and helped me guide in the Kaibab many times and while Weston was out hunting with Ty Weston was able to take his first Archery deer. Way to go boys and way to get it done on a great buck!

post-669-0-94578300-1386794149_thumb.png

Next up was Ty. Ty actually missed his big bucks in the Kaibab, and found out his sight had gotten loose and moved. but by then they had to come home and go to school. So Ty sighted in his bow again and went out around Flagstaff with us and shot the first buck that gave him a shot. This is Ty's second archery deer in a row! :)

post-669-0-79109000-1386794271_thumb.png

Next was 10 year old Rachel with her unit 7 jr deer tag. I got to hunt with all the kids and our friend Melissa. Aimee had a deer tag also and Weston had an elk tag the same week!

We had a great adventurous opening day covering lots of country and seeing 40 bucks and over 100 elk! Rachel took this, her first buck, on the evening of opening day with everyone there to help us pack it out! She shot it after a spot and stalk at 50 yards with the 7mm-08. :)

post-669-0-05603400-1386794219_thumb.png

post-669-0-15448800-1386794243_thumb.png

Next was now 13 year old Aimee with her 7jr tag on the second day of the hunt! Aimee Had shot at this buck the day before with the 243 and hit it in the horn. she was only using the 243 cause our other guns were being used by her siblings but still, it was very unlike her to miss like that. The next day she took our 7mm RUM and her brother Ty and hiked back in there 3 miles and they glassed up the same buck and this time she hammered him down! They cut it up and packed it out with the help of Melissa who hiked in, all while I was hunting elsewhere. So Proud of them! Again, How many teen age kids can you trust to back pack 3 miles back into the mountains with guns and knives and find, kill and pack out their own deer? :) Again, if you've ever met them you'd understand. :)

post-669-0-10609400-1386794176_thumb.png

post-669-0-50061100-1386794195_thumb.png

Next up that week was Weston with his "Peaks Only" bull tag! We hunted realy hard and passed on lots of little bulls. We were able to hunt with my son Ty and my Brother Blair on the day that Weston got his bull. Weston made a 537 yard heart shot with the 7mm RUM to take his cool bull at 10420 ft elivation!

post-669-0-16095200-1386794331_thumb.png

post-669-0-84275500-1386794302_thumb.png

I thought I would brag on Weston a little more as he recently called in (with his voice) and took this nice bobcat with a open sight lever action 22! Way to go son!

post-669-0-44387500-1386794355_thumb.jpg

I'll say it again... I Love My Lethal Kids! :)

The Family That Hunts Together Stays Together!

Lance

• Like 11

Seems like your family has it all figured out!

awesome job guys!!!! that bob is huge...I can't even get one to come in on my game calls and you boy scored with his voice haha that is irony right there. great pics

I am jealous, you have a family that loves what you do. Lots of memories there dang jealous!!!

Congrats to the family. What noise does your son make with his voice to call in Bobcats?

Animals beware around that family. Congrats to you and your family on a successful year of hunting.

Lance, let me say you and your wife are blessed to have such great kids. I had the pleasure of camping with them and I know they have your desire and passion and thanks for sharing them with us. You have to be the proudest dad ever. I hope someday I can tag along on one of their hunts. :)

TJ

• Like 1