Sign in to follow this  
Willyhunts2

Anyone buy a deer tag today?

Around 1:00 the wait was an unreal 1 and a half hours! I'm just going to wait till the 1st but my only fear is it will be the same way everywhere and they will run out if tags.

Yikes. I am glad I picked mine up a couple weeks ago.

Was in and out of the Flagstaff office this morning with my tag in about 10 minutes and that included chatting with the gal behind the counter!

I got mine a couple weeks ago at the carefree office and had no wait.

Around 1:00 the wait was an unreal 1 and a half hours! I'm just going to wait till the 1st but my only fear is it will be the same way everywhere and they will run out if tags.

How could they run out of tags?

/>

How could they run out of tags?

This is the AZGFD you are talking about...anything is possible.

I've been at big 5 before needing a deer, bear, and whatever else and if they run out they have to wait till game and fish gives them more. At least that's what the lady tells me. I know I haven't been able to buy a deer and turkey tag before there.

Went to the Tucson office today and the line was unreal! Just annoying that G&F couldn't get their sh!t together so that 2014 OTC tags could be sold at regular stores as usual prior to the opener. I'll just go tomorrow early in the AM, I feel bad for the guys that work all day and only have time to go at lunch, cause the wait was ridiculous. Thanks G&F <_<

Bought mine a couple of weeks ago. Was in and out on 5 minutes.

waited about 30 min at carefree today around 4pm, i think most are missing the fact that you get 2013 prices on your tags purchased before 2014. i got all non permit tags for next year and saved some cash over buying next year

• Like 1