Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

/>With the possible exception of a few more who get the tags of those whose cards didn't go through and can't be reached, its over.

Yep it was over monday. ...... Tuesday they started calling people who's cards got declined......

/> So what is the new policy regarding bp's ? Do you still get to keep your points and gain a point now even if you messed up because you paid your app fee? That would be awesome!

That's what I believe they're proposing, yes.

My dad 'drew' archery unit 1 bull last year, card denied the charge so the tag fee could not be charged and he did not get a permit! But worst of all he lost his loyalty point and lost out on 1 year's bonus point. But they still took his $7.50

/>

With the possible exception of a few more who get the tags of those whose cards didn't go through and can't be reached, its over.

Yep it was over monday. ...... Tuesday they started calling people who's cards got declined......

If they call those who's cards were declined and the issue is not solved they will move on to another person who would then be drawn! Therefore it's not over until results post!

• Like 2

/>

With the possible exception of a few more who get the tags of those whose cards didn't go through and can't be reached, its over.

If they call those who's cards were declined and the issue is not solved they will move on to another person who would then be drawn! Therefore it's not over until results post!
Basically what I just said. But you also need to realize that with AZGFD calling to correct invalid card information, there will be very few tags to reassign. Probably have a better chance of winning the Powerball.

Additionally, AZGFD would be making 3 attempts to call these people over a 48 hour period. Assuming they called most of these people on Monday, the 48 hours period has expired and these tags have likely already been reassigned.

I want to believe you're wrong but I think you're right and have to face the reality that hunting elk in AZ isn't going to happen for me this year. Maybe I'll head to Colorado or Montana for an archery hunt.

If it really is over, I need a drink... And a hug...

• Like 4

I'd give you hug but I'm going scouting :)

• Like 3

/>Got the call to fix my payment. Goin' hunting for elk. Phew.

Good for you. Did they tell you what unit and if it was bull or cow?????

Got the call to fix my payment. Goin' hunting for elk. Phew.

What letter does your last name begin with?

/>

/>

True but out of the 600 that were declined I would bet less then 20 make it to other people...... so yes if you are one of the super lucky guys that are next in line for that exact hunt you got a tag.... so yes there is a chance....... good luck to you I hope you get it!

Got the call to fix my payment. Goin' hunting for elk. Phew.

What letter does your last name begin with?

R :ph34r:

/> Got the call to fix my payment. Goin' hunting for elk. Phew.

Good for you. Did they tell you what unit and if it was bull or cow?????

Thanks. Well *I* know its a bull tag. :D I only filled out the first two choices. Too focused on getting a confirmation number to care about asking what choice it was.

• Like 2

My daughter drew her first elk tag I got a hit on the 22 nd , and my brother drew a September archery bull hunt he was hit on the 21 , im still waiting to see if I drew I sent in a money order didn't trust my credit card .

/>

Interesting. This was at the bottom of the application receipt.

*If this Credit/Debit card becomes invalid for any reason prior to the draw, you must provide a new valid Credit/Debit card by

selecting "Update My Payment Information" on the initial page of this application site. Failure to have a valid credit/debit card

number on file at the time of the Drawing will result in your application being rejected (regardless of posted results).

• Like 1