Lark is a big stupid nerd. here is the proof.

Wait till I get a hold of your home owners association and complain about the loud noise coming from your residence. "They're playing dueling banjos and somebodies squealing like a pig. Just look at their landscaping. Plus, they got high power guns and the thought of it is ruining my yoga session."

I still don't believe you. I need to see pics of dead critters. And nothing photo shopped. Lol

I still don't believe you. I need to see pics of dead critters. And nothing photo shopped. Lol

And make sure they're all watermarked, we dont want any illegal download shenanigans or skullduggery.

snip...he said "let him in, i need to ax him about some nuclear strategery stuff...

You lie!!!

W never axt you about nothing nuclear...it was nuculear stuff...

"today with the Pope"

Now that is funny $hits!

Maybe we should change your handle from Lark to The most interesting man in the world. ....

trophy hunter, it's called hughesnet. they got these little saucer lookin' deals they put on your roof now. we have internet and tv both. and solar power. waaaaaaaaaaaay off the grid. it's so far east valley we're only 30 miles from new mex.

i can't splain about the oval office. it's top secret. they drag me in there all the time. it's just futher proof o' nerdness. Lark.

Hughesnet is so slow, we have to use it out in the mines because thats all you can get..

11 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

5 years ago today.

Your calender is broken lol

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Wow...the beginning of the end. LoL

Wasn’t it them changing his name to 7mm08 on April Fool’s day that finally did him in? Pretty sure that was the straw that broke the camel’s back and he never posted again. Pretty ironic if you ask me. 

• Like 5