Sign in to follow this  
bowsniper

Check out these pictures of pink haired women vandalizing my trail camera

A few weeks ago I was in unit 9 hunting archery bull. I finally killed a 310 6x6, but these pictures below are much more interesting than my bull.

As I was going to sit a tank one afternoon, a women with pink hair in an older F250 was driving out as I was driving in. There were no markings on the truck, and there were a few guys in the cab with her. I hiked up to the tank where I had planned to sit, but found that the F250 had dropped off a hunter who set up another blind near mine. No big deal. I hiked over to another nearby water hole and sat that hole. When it got dark, I went back to change my mem sticks on my TWO cameras on the first water hole. It had been dark about 30 minutes, so I was surprised to find the other hunter in the new blind still there. He was waiting for his "guide" to come get him. Driving out, I saw the pink haired women driving in to get the client.

That evening checking my pics, I found that one camera had zero pictures. Nothing. But I had two cameras on the water hole. The other camera (well hidden) had pictures the pink haired sleeze and her friends screwing with my camera. They start messing with the camera at 3:30, then disappear. They come back to the camera at 3:54. Obviously, she took my memory stick back to her truck, erased it, and then put it back. Not only that, but she did not even have a camera at the tank. She dropped off her paying client at a tank without even knowing if any elk were hitting the tank. (BTW, cows had pushed the elk away from the water hole a few days earlier.)

There could not have been too many women with pink hair guiding for bull in unit nine a few weeks ago. Someone must know who she is. Help me identify her and the worthless lazy outfitter she works for.

Mark

post-426-0-33035000-1444614000_thumb.jpg

post-426-0-89575600-1444614015_thumb.jpg

post-426-0-10244900-1444614036_thumb.jpg

post-426-0-89847200-1444614057_thumb.jpg

post-426-0-22777200-1444614076_thumb.jpg

post-426-0-10638000-1444614097_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

That's total BS I hope you find out who this piece of crap is

So sence when did it become women's work to check the cam. I am sure you'll find the guilty party.

hope you find out! that chick now has a new name....PINK HAIRED SLEEZE!

I am really gonna be disappointed if we don't find out who it is so's they can properly trashed. I feel sorry for her ol' man when the games begin.

I don't know, looks a lot like Casey when he's in a Caitlyn kinda mood. Lark.

• Like 4

I think I saw her working at the strip club in Star Valley that same weekend!!!

The angle she is leaning into the tree looks very similar to the pole!!! Hmmmmmmm

You mean an outfitter would mess with someone else's camera, nah!

People like this give outfitters a very bad reputation.....

• Like 1