Flatlander

2015 Draw Odds

Okay folks its that time of year again. I am way behind on getting tables put together for the elk/antelope draw. So that we don't fall too far behind, I am going to start doing these as I complete each element. Right now I am ready to give rifle bull odds only, but will update when I am able to add other hunts. I hope to have it all this week. To look up your odds I will need the following info: Bonus Points, Unit, Dates, Weapon. If you want to provide hunt numbers, they must be 2015 hunt numbers.

My inbox fills up fast this time of year so please post your questions in the thread. And, as always, if you draw a tag I would love to hear about it.

• Like 3

Thank you for doing this again, i haven't decided yet if you don't mind i'll give my choices for first and second.

6 points

1st choice= unit 6b early archery

2nd choice= 5b south early archery

or

1st choice= 27 early rifle

2nd choice= 22 north early archery.

thank you

7 points unit 1 rifle bull late hunt. Thanks and I hope that piano worked out for you.

11% there were 224 other dudes with 6 last year and 104 guys with 7 points last year.

• Like 1

Just curious did the new draw changes change anything you had to do to figure out odds? With another 5% being able to go to anyone in the random pass?

probably doesnt change it a lot but gotta make it slightly better chance?

7 points unit 1 rifle bull late hunt. Thanks and I hope that piano worked out for you.

Singleshot, 28/31/32 tag is calling your name! LoL

• Like 1

17 bonus points, early rifle unit 1 (2015 hunt), will be applying for 27 early rifle.

They will all be somewhat different. 5% of the tags are being treated differently. New bonus points will make resident people under max have lower draw odds than they would have, all things held equal, to last year. Residents in the max pool would be better off than last year.

I'll make it easy. 4 bonus points. What's my best draw for anything? (Just looking to pack the freezer)

And thanks! =)