Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

I don't have a dog in the fight but if I had proof of someone stealing cameras I would drag them through ten miles of mud! Especially if the person is a guide! TIRED of piss poor people running guiding services.

a guy who is apparently well known as a cam thief posted on here, all anyone said to him was "congrats on the great buck"

Who are you talking about, I've been on this site for many years and probably said congrats to someone who is a thief and didn't realize they were "well known"
Idk but my inbox blew up with stories about the guy when I mentioned it. By how people react about cam theft I thought people might want to know he was implicated in some of the theft. No one cared, except the people that PMd me I guess
I think a lot of people care. Only most haven't heard the story because the guilty party backed out of the deal to post his confession/apology on here and other places, as he had agreed too. He also backed out of the settlement he agreed to pay. It will all come out soon enough.
  • Like 1

I don't have a dog in the fight but if I had proof of someone stealing cameras I would drag them through ten miles of mud! Especially if the person is a guide! TIRED of piss poor people running guiding services.

I don't condone stealing cameras. I don't condone calling them abandoned and "legally" taking them. That said ... I hate the camera BS. I've got a whole theory on what should happen with cameras and some other things that make hunting more like "getting to pull the trigger". Hunting requires boots on the turf folks. If you ain't bustin' your arse, it ain't huntin'.

a guy who is apparently well known as a cam thief posted on here, all anyone said to him was "congrats on the great buck"

Who are you talking about, I've been on this site for many years and probably said congrats to someone who is a thief and didn't realize they were "well known"
Idk but my inbox blew up with stories about the guy when I mentioned it. By how people react about cam theft I thought people might want to know he was implicated in some of the theft. No one cared, except the people that PMd me I guess
I think a lot of people care. Only most haven't heard the story because the guilty party backed out of the deal to post his confession/apology on here and other places, as he had agreed too. He also backed out of the settlement he agreed to pay. It will all come out soon enough.

Interesting

What is the record for pages on a thread, just curious?

Now back tot he draw. Im gonna get a hit of some good whiskey when i get home

• Like 2

^ so you don't even have a dog in the fight but go out of your way to drag the guy's name through the mud.

Really you should just go post a thousand more times or go update your Fakebook status.

says the guy with over 1,000 posts.
over 4 years. Sorry I spend my time in the field not comparing sack size to everyone else

Well I went to the post and asked him, holding my breath for a response.

sjvcon- Do you use cameras? If you did you would know the amount of TIME and BOOTS on the ground it takes. Thieves are thieves and should be called out and drug through the mud.

• Like 3

Gentleman their is always two sides of a story, so lets wait for Mr. Blake's statement. Not sure why its taking so long, he is really fast at talking trash.