Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

Anyone get a hit yet from Bank of America or Desert Schools?

I was told a while back by a game and fish rep that ALL charges and submitted to the bank at the same time. Call your banks and see if there is a pending charge. My card dosent show a hit but i called and there is one pending.

I was also told the only hits that come later are ones with Card issues. Other than that it is just how quickly the banks report it

Wow, just had to cancel my credit card this morning to due to fraud activity. Decided to log on to Chase account anyway and BAMMMM, elk tag it is. Still hoping for youth tag for my boy.

• Like 1

It the automated deal you call too check on your debit card purchases it says Pending transaction from a merchant described as " Govt services" in the amount of 135.00 .. No bullsh!t

That charge is for the red light camera in El Mirage.
  • Like 3

Anyone get a hit yet from Bank of America or Desert Schools?

I was told a while back by a game and fish rep that ALL charges and submitted to the bank at the same time. Call your banks and see if there is a pending charge. My card dosent show a hit but i called and there is one pending.

I was also told the only hits that come later are ones with Card issues. Other than that it is just how quickly the banks report it

This has been my experience as well. My Chase cards shows hit immediately, but Desert Schools takes a while. I've given up on the app that had the Chase card, but I'm holding out hope for BofA and Desert Schools until I hear people are getting hits show up from those two.

Woooohoooooo!

I think my wife drawd her a tag!

• Like 1

early rifle bull bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what unit? I am dying to know. If you dont want to share thats fine but those tags are so few and far between that is freaking awesome!!!!

• Like 1

It the automated deal you call too check on your debit card purchases it says Pending transaction from a merchant described as " Govt services" in the amount of 135.00 .. No bullsh!t

That charge is for the red light camera in El Mirage.
I hope not ... Lol

early rifle bull bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I officially hate you if the Antler Growth is good this year ... kill me and tell me you had like 2 bonus points.........

Next year we need to just listen to ktar radio for when the hits are going to start. They were spot on a week ago.

• Like 2

Its getting to look like I will be hunting else where this year. Congrats to all that have drawn so far. drink.gif