AZHog

The Hit is ON!!!!

Dang i remember when i would do money orders and wait for pink slip or that beautiful white tag envelope in mail.😁

• Like 2

Dang i remember when i would do money orders and wait for pink slip or that beautiful white tag envelope in mail.

If you get drawn, I'll loan you (maybe sell really cheap) one of the two Leica rangefinders I'm about to win! :P

Sorry, couldn't help myself! I'll go sit in the corner now.

• Like 1

A Bank scam is caught by our fraud dept. A scam is going around that charges your card for over a hundred + dollars from a Packistani address azdfd. Luck for you that we caught it in time and the amount will be refunded after our investigatin. We are always looking out for ewe.

Wife just called me.....A 135$ charge....Hopefully it's my 7W archery bull tag, if not, it's late rifle bull. If it's not that, my 13 year old girl has an early rifle bull hunt.....I think it's me!!!!

• Like 2

Anyone still getting hits after 12 today? I'm thinking most hits only last a couple of hours and then it's over.....

Looks like another year without an elk tag. :(

Wow! Will keep my fingers crossed until the actual results are posted, but it looks like it could be a FUN year of elk hunting for my crew and I! :D

$135 / Archery bull for me

$100 / Jr. Cow X 2 for my sweet little 17 year old daughter and a friend.

$270 / General rifle bull X 2 for my 21year old son and a friend.

Plus heard from my two archery buddies and they both have $135 hits (put in separate of me).

Good luck to all who have credit card hits, and to those who don't! Keep hoping!!!

S.

:)

• Like 9