DotShot

Dedicated Father & Son Duo take a stud buck

Wanted to send a huge congratulations our to my friend Chris and his Son Tristan. They spent a lot of time patterning this deer and a lot of time waiting and watching and it finally paid off. Tristan took this awesome buck this morning with a 200 yard shot and i know he has to be beyond excited. I stumbled upon this deer a few years ago and have tried unsuccessfully to take him myself. I cannot think of a better scenario by which this phenomenal animal could have been taken and am supper happy for these two, especially Tristan. I'm curious as to what you folks think he might score?

post-962-0-23103800-1479841909_thumb.jpg

post-962-0-31171000-1479841925_thumb.jpg

• Like 22

I'd say it scores a life long memory and a tough future for Tristan. Congratulations to the hunter.

• Like 2

That looks like a stud buck. I like the smile on the young man, that is what it is all about.

Looks like a teens buck to me.

Great buck

Man, that's a great looking buck. With the hunter holding the buck it almost looks like an Easter Whitetail.

I was thinking the same thing!

• Like 1

Wow what a toad congrats to you Tristan awesome job to you and those who helped

Beautiful buck! I'd say 120" or a little better.. One of two things are now going to happen, he's either gonna be hooked for life or forever chasing the dragon.

• Like 1

Looks like a 200lb deer? Congrats. Is that possibly a hybrid? Looks like his g2 on the left has a muley fork too? Either way, awesome buck

Monster buck with Dad!!

That's a sweet buck! Congrats Tristan! Buck has a unique looking coat. From looks of it I'd say they shot it 2-3 miles from my house. Score wise I'm gonna guess 116 3/8. DotShot do you know how much the buck weighed?