Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

DRAW DEADLINE!

Me too.. Game and fish had no clue besides the az was coming up twice on credit card conformation, on there end they could see it. WHAT??

Good looking out Kev. I almost forgot to buy the sheep point.

I usually count on you guys to remind me but was ahead of the game this year. Rollin the dice on late kaibab and some desert sheep this year. No more buying points since I will never have enough anyhow.

Did anyone else apply for the limited opportunity moose hunt for East Fork Black River in Unit 1? (page 143 in the regs). I guess the WMAT imported some and these non-native moose are now moving off the rez and hurting the recovering willows along the BR.

Ed1600_Tetons10-2017_0651_copy.jpg

• Like 3

Did anyone else apply for the limited opportunity moose hunt for East Fork Black River in Unit 1? (page 143 in the regs). I guess the WMAT imported some and these non-native moose are now moving off the rez and hurting the recovering willows along the BR.

I have max points. Hopefully this year!

• Like 1

I got so nervous a couple months ago when that dude in Flag posted about moose habitat in Arizona. I'm just glad no one that saw it posted that it was in the regs. Good luck, Red Rabbit!

• Like 1

Good looking out Kev. I almost forgot to buy the sheep point.

I usually count on you guys to remind me but was ahead of the game this year. Rollin the dice on late kaibab and some desert sheep this year. No more buying points since I will never have enough anyhow.
Might as well roll them. Good luck! I drew early kaibab and late Dec coues without a lot of points...it can happen.

Bone was out there and got one last week. Text me a pic. New State record!