Desert muley

Bill Quimby

The family of long time CWT member and fellow hunter Bill Quimby has asked for prayers as he is in poor health and will be going into hospice care..

• Like 2

terrible news. Never met the man face-to-face, but he's been an incredible source of wisdom and experience as long as I've been on this site. Wish nothing but the best for him and strength and comfort for his family.

Best wishes and god be with you. Very intelligent man.

• Like 1

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for Bill and his family. He contributed so much to this site and the hunting community in general. I think the last time I saw him was at the SCI banquet. I was glad he was able to make it. Thanks for letting us know.

• Like 4

WOW, very sad! He did a lot for the hunting community in Arizona and across the nation!

Bill helped me with a little information for a new hunting unit I had drawn an elk tag in. A great person!

I'm so sorry to hear this news of Mr Quimby. My wife and I have had the pleasure of visiting with Bill and his lovely wife Jean at their Greer cabin a couple times. They always treated us like family and their hospitality was second to none. We always did lunch together in beautiful down town Greer before returning back to the cabin for stories of his past that I just couldn't get enough of. Peg and I send our thoughts and prayers to Bill, Jean, his daughter, and friends at this time.

TJ