guyhaz

What do you think this bull will score?

I agree, 300 or somewhere in that range. not very massive, looks like short mains, and the whole left isn't that impressive so will keep the right side quiet, (which isn't all that loud anyway).  He's a good bull, looks nice and will make someone very happy, but he's not anything to get all worked up about. 

If I had a tag in my pack and was in the latter part of the hunt I'd try to put a hole through it.  If it was real early and was looking for a huge bull, the bulls were talking etc., I'd likely pass on it.

11 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

I'd like to know what A3 would score that bull.

Yeah just add 50 inches to it.

• Like 4

Sorry but I believe this bull pictured that Pine Donkey posted looks bigger than 295

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Jasper17 said:

Sorry but I believe this bull pictured that Pine Donkey posted looks bigger than 295

Thats because you let perception and angles cloud your judgement.

I only said that because it has good mass 3's and 4's and 1's and 2's look to be at least 15" and angle is somewhat straight on. I would love to see a score sheet on this guy, I would guess around 320ish maybe more.

1 hour ago, Jasper17 said:

I only said that because it has good mass 3's and 4's and 1's and 2's look to be at least 15" and angle is somewhat straight on. I would love to see a score sheet on this guy, I would guess around 320ish maybe more.

Sorry guys, 295 is all he scores.  Good angle, good setup, sitting behind the bull and picture taken from a lower point on the hillside.  I am not a professional scorer, but I am competent and run an honest tape.  We spend a lot of time staging our animals for a good picture.  Not trying to fool anyone, just wanting to have a picture that is as special as the kill.

• Like 7