Vinnie B

22S Last Night

Long range shooting is probably part of the problem. With modern bows guys can hit kill size Groups at 100+ yards so they think that translates to hunting.  A lot can happen while that arrow flies 100 yards.  The animal reacts and moves,etc.  add to that the adrenaline and excitement are there and you aren’t the same shooter.  It’ archery!  Limit your range

Been saying it for decades why not make bow hunters go through a hunter safety course.  I think if you are getting an over counter tag then you must go through a qualifying course that proves you are capable of shooting a bow up to 60 yards with accuracy.  Riffle hunters no better now days they shoot 1000 yards because there scope turrets say 1000 yards.  Hunting is getting less enjoyable.  Idiots are the main reason and people think they own the forest because they seen a big bull or buck a month ago, just plain ignorance is a problem as well.  And of course tree huggers n animal rights idiots.

15 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

You, as a fellow hunter, should have told him to STOP after #3 at the latest.  This is just asinine. 

I told him to stop after 1...

I somehow got in his group text...and am painfully watching this trainwreck happen...

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, AZLance said:

I somehow got in his group text...and am painfully wat thing this trainwreck happen...

Some folks you just can't fix stupid with. Your fellow worker seems to be one of those

1 hour ago, AZLance said:

I somehow got in his group text...and am painfully wat thing this trainwreck happen...

Someone needs to destroy his bow 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Someone needs to destroy his bow 

Go for it... I'm sure that wont end well...

Lets hope anti hunters dont troll this site. Crap like this is just what they need to label all hunters  and use it against all of us.

3 minutes ago, Explorer said:

Lets hope anti hunters dont troll this site. Crap like this is just what they need to label all hunters  and use it against all of us.

All these forums and posts are searchable on google, bing, regan, etc. they’re reading every word.

I’m to the point where I think if you draw blood, you forfeit your tag.

i hate regulations, but man....

• Like 1

Stay on the group txt, I am guessing the magic number will be 7 when he finally gets one down and gutted, then on his way packing it out he will find 2 more with his arrows in them LOL

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bojangles said:

I’m to the point where I think if you draw blood, you forfeit your tag.

i hate regulations, but man....

Do you think that will stop someone like this? That's not the awnser. I don't know what is but that law won't work. The archery season needs to be shorter, rotated with early rifle every year and tag numbers reduced in every unit. I would start with that.

• Like 1

Ok...I'm about to cry... bull number 6 was just hit!  Praying he finds him and the carnage is over.  All of his shots are apparently coming from a blind on a water hole at under 40 yds!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AZLance said:

Ok...I'm about to cry... bull number 6 was just hit!  Praying he finds him and the carnage is over.  All of his shots are apparently coming from a blind on a water hole at under 40 yds!

Ok this is absolute BS this guy needs to be reported to fish & game. He needs to be removed from the hunt. The guy is an absolute Ahole that has zero respect for animals or hunting!!!! This should piss off every hunter on this sight!! Absolutely no excuse for this DOUCHE BAG!!

• Like 2