Sign in to follow this  
azdbllung

Advice wanted - crazy gun sale

13 minutes ago, birddogg21 said:

Correct guns are the only items bought and sold here. Pretty ignorant! Must be all those “elk guns” out there

Wtf is an elk gun? Who said guns are the “only” items bought and sold here?

There are lots of negative reasons for not meeting.  The only positive meeting would be to allow the family some possible closure.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, birddogg21 said:

they make “elk rifles”? Wow

Elk rifle is my term. I have several rifles and use them accordingly.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, birddogg21 said:

Why is this in the classified section? IM sorry but there are kids and certainly adults that wouldn’t find the first ask for help pleasing. Nor would they click on it if they knew how graphic the message was! As a father I don’t appreciate it. Keep ours coueswhitetail clean please! The talk of what he did was enough. No need to elaborate on details. Please delete this whole thread. 

They don’t have to read it. They just have to watch the morning news and see some bad sh!$ there. 

2 hours ago, birddogg21 said:

Listen here my brother. I never said this effected myself personally. I also didn’t attack anyone’s character. With that being said I will certainly give you my personal address or you PM me yours and we can have a talk about if the meaning of soft to you is the same to me. Please PM me. Like I said, it’s about the kids that enjoy this family oriented site. Plus this post is not buying, selling or acquiring to buy or sell any product or service. I believe that life is more about how we effect the people that surround us and less about what we ourselves can handle. So I ask we take this into consideration in public or online. As a dad like I mentioned being a positive influence and role model is most important. What’s not important is trying to question someone’s integrity online. Many people know me personal on this site and and soft isn’t and character they would ever describe me as. I hope this answers your question but feel free to call me if you would like 520-603-9434. 

Hope the kids don’t read how you are inviting people over to fight about it!

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

Hope the kids don’t read how you are inviting people over to fight about it!

It would probably be a pillow fight. With really soft pillows of course and no shots to the head. 

• Like 1

I am sorry you have to deal with this. Sadly the young man was likely going to find a way to checkout one way or another. Its' you dilemma that he crossed your path on his fated journey. I for one am glad you shared, it makes me consider selling any handgun through an FFL and get a background check, never would have considered that before but your experience has been sobering to say the least.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Why would I call you lmao 

maybe he does flooring, since the roofing part was taken care of a few weeks ago

• Haha 4
  • Wow! 1

4 hours ago, birddogg21 said:

To get the answer to your question about how soft I may or not be. I wanted to make sure you had the opportunity Find out. 

Man you left that one wide open. Supprised nobody has jumped on this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow! 1

Any update?

Tough situation.   Good luck.  I will wait and see how this plays out.  Keep us informed.   What is with all the jawing and fighting? This was a great site where hunters supported each other.   Now I see why so many people have left.  

• Like 2