naturebob

How bout them Devils!

As a Cats fan, I am being serious.... this sucks for Pac 12-

ASU has fallen from being a potential #1 seed to bubble team... there is still A LOT of conference play - ASphew can go one or two ways, improve or bust... they cannot lose more than 3 games and expect a NCAA bid...... or they will have to win the PAC 12 tourney

we will find out how good Hurley is now.

As a Cats fan, I am being serious.... this sucks for Pac 12-

ASU has fallen from being a potential #1 seed to bubble team... there is still A LOT of conference play - ASphew can go one or two ways, improve or bust... they cannot lose more than 3 games and expect a NCAA bid...... or they will have to win the PAC 12 tourney

we will find out how good Hurley is now.

they have at least 4-5 losses left on their schedule, they won't make the tournament

they should have won that game last night. they had a 3 point lead with 9 seconds to go. if Remi Martin had fouled the guy as soon as he came across half court, before he attempted a 3 point shot they would have won. Remi is a true freshmen. Rookie mistake. Utah played a very good game. Their leading scorer came off the bench and scored all his points in the 2nd half and OT. He also was the guy that hit the 3 at the end of the game to send it into OT. Lots of teams in the PAC12 are better than they get credit for. CO is good. UT is good. Stanford is good. USC is good. Local Tucson sports news morons said UA was going to blow CO out by 20 - 25 to "get back at them for losing in CO". WRONG, CO is better than that. I would not be surprised if CO wins in Tempe Saturday night.

All this hype about Arizona's fall from #2 to unranked. Arizona has only lost 1 game since. ASU got all the way up to #3 and has since gone 3-5 and will be unranked next week.

Tough when other coaches actually put a game plan together to beat you rather than overlook you.

they should have won that game last night. they had a 3 point lead with 9 seconds to go. if Remi Martin had fouled the guy as soon as he came across half court, before he attempted a 3 point shot they would have won. Remi is a true freshmen. Rookie mistake. Utah played a very good game. Their leading scorer came off the bench and scored all his points in the 2nd half and OT. He also was the guy that hit the 3 at the end of the game to send it into OT. Lots of teams in the PAC12 are better than they get credit for. CO is good. UT is good. Stanford is good. USC is good. Local Tucson sports news morons said UA was going to blow CO out by 20 - 25 to "get back at them for losing in CO". WRONG, CO is better than that. I would not be surprised if CO wins in Tempe Saturday night.

Calling for a 20-25 point blow out win does seem a little out of line, Colorado is a much better team than that.

Arizona did not play very well. Luckily. Their free throw shooting saved them.

Well ASU has not got blown out of a game all year. Most losses by 1-6 points. If a few shots went there way. They could still Be undefeated. {I Doubt it } so they will be Ok On the other hand Cats have not blown anyone out either. Cats have the better talent ,lets see iff they come thru. I hope they do. That from a Devil Fan.......BOB! y .

Calling for a 20-25 point blow out win does seem a little out of line, Colorado is a much better team than that.

Arizona did not play very well. Luckily. Their free throw shooting saved them.

This is the most civil conversation I’ve seen between you two lovebirds. And I agree with both of you.