Sign in to follow this  
zslayer

Why Wait….Deer Draw

Why wait any longer? I know everyone is holding back to ask when will they hit cards??🤣   So let’s just get it out there now.   Let’s hear some predictions?  

Im predicting July 1st for hits.

I'm hoping it's July 1 but setting my expectations for July 8th. You know, that way I can be pleasantly surprised if they come early. 

• Like 1

I like to ignore my statements and anxiously wait by the mailbox for the tag or return check, like our forefathers did. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, HorseHunter said:

I like to ignore my statements and anxiously wait by the mailbox for the tag or return check, like our forefathers did. 

Or using the rotary phone only to get a busy signal time after time.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, HorseHunter said:

I can remember forgetting all about it until my mom would hand the white (or pink) slips from G/F to my Dad when he got home from work. Then being relentless until opening weekend asking when we were leaving. We always fished all summer, so I think that was enough of a distraction when you’re 8-12 years old. 

• Like 5

I know in the 70's you could actually go down to G&F main office on Greenway and watch the draw as they drew each application one at a time.  I never did but I worked for George & Danny Villa and they would sit and watch it for hours on end.  Good Luck to all that applied.

• Like 1

I've already made my $13 contributions, and was  billed on my credit card back in May.  Thats all I expect anymore......  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

I've already made my $13 contributions, and was  billed on my credit card back in May.  Thats all I expect anymore......  

Did your sheep or Bison taste better?  

Got locked out of my account months ago. Homey got no time to play that game.