CouesWhitetail

Please pray for TJ!! He was in a bad quad accident!

God Speed TJ. We have never met, but can tell your an amazing man and very liked and loved on here. From our family to you and yours, we will be praying day and night you make a speedy recovery. Trust god, he does amazing things

• Like 1

Talked to Peggy. Nothing broken... nothing torn. A lot bruised and battered but he will be okay. Dr's and we all are amazed! Said he will be really sore for a while but he is good to go.

• Like 12

Talked to Peggy. Nothing broken... nothing torn. A lot bruised and battered but he will be okay. Dr's and we all are amazed! Said he will be really sore for a while but he is good to go.

Awesome news right there!

Brian,

A buddy has a saying I adopted 20 years ago, Its a Great day to Be Alive.. Get well soon...........BOB!

Excellent news! Tell T.J that we hope he heals up soon.

Brother my brother! Glad to hear you will be OK and hope to see you next week in Tonto Basin. Our prayers are with you and Peg for a speedy recovery.

Horrible news, TJ even though I have never met you, you sir are a fine man and my prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.