CouesWhitetail

Please pray for TJ!! He was in a bad quad accident!

As Ilene mentioned, the CAT scan and MRI showed nothing broken and apparently they are not worried about internal bleeding anymore. But he is still in a lot of pain and very swollen from the trauma. Thanks to everyone for your prayers...I am sure TJ and Peg appreciate it!

TJ, Peg and Amanda just got home and on CWT, My families prayers have already been sent and will continue until all is healed and your back out in the woods of Az.

In our hearts and thoughts and prayers. We would love to do something for your family.

Very glad to hear he will be okay. I too have never met TJ, but like others have grown to know and respect him on these pages. Prayers for a quick recovery brother.

• Like 1

Real sorry to hear about your accident TJ. Prayers sent your way for a speedy recovery. So glad to hear that you weren't seriously injured. Hang tough!

Glad to hear nothing broken. Prayers said.

Talked to Peggy. Nothing broken... nothing torn. A lot bruised and battered but he will be okay. Dr's and we all are amazed! Said he will be really sore for a while but he is good to go.

TJ's a tough old bird - chases wounded piggies into catclaw thickets on hands and knees. He's also the kind of man that would give the shirt off his back, or his last dime to help someone in need. The news that he's OK aside from some bruising is just awesome to hear. TJ, my best thoughts and prayers to a speedy recovery.

• Like 3

"TJ's a tough old bird - chases wounded piggies into catclaw thickets on hands and knees. He's also the kind of man that would give the shirt off his back, or his last dime to help someone in need. The news that he's OK aside from some bruising is just awesome to hear. TJ, my best thoughts and prayers to a speedy recovery."

As usual, Coach is absolutely correct. My thoughts and prayers also are for T.J.'s speedy recovery.

Bill Quimby

I am glad that he is going to be alright. But it brings up a all to forgotten topic.... SAFETY. Every day at work we have a safety meeting before anyone gets started. Unfortunately, complacency does not only happen at work. I think it would be a great topic to add to the forum. Such as....you could call it "close calls", If anyone had a near miss that coulda been avoided, etc... WITHOUT OUR HEALTH...WE HAVE NOTHING. Speedy recovery TJ.

• Like 1