CouesWhitetail

Please pray for TJ!! He was in a bad quad accident!

TJ I am very sorry to hear this. We are all praying for you. I survived a horrible slow speed atv accident 4 years ago. I am convinced that that God's grace and the Trauma Center at Scottsdale Osborn are the reason I am able to write this. I will keep praying until all is well with your recovery. You will ride again !!!

• Like 2

You will ride again !!!

HA!! Not if Peg has any say about it!!!

• Like 3

I gave up the quads some time ago. Too many close calls and just getting lucky. With age get a cage. Get well soon TJ.

• Like 2

Nobody forgets an aniversary or draws an elk tag like TJ. Great to hear he's ok!!!!

• Like 2

So glad to hear TJ will be OK! I too gave up the quads after several close calls and went with the side x sides. TJ your positive attitude and kind nature are what make you a huge asset to this great site! Hope you are back on your feet soon! Jim-

• Like 3

Ilene spoke with TJ this morning and he is doing fairly well, but extremely sore and bruised. He can't walk very well yet, but he was able to walk enough to convince the doctors last night to let him go home. Now starts the road to healing.

• Like 5

Glad to hear TJ is home and starting to heal, hope you have a speedy recovery!

Ilene spoke with TJ this morning and he is doing fairly well, but extremely sore and bruised. He can't walk very well yet, but he was able to walk enough to convince the doctors last night to let him go home. Now starts the road to healing.

TJ the higher the elevation the quicker you heal (at least that's what we think in Flagstaff) glad you are home safe. Can't wait to see that smiling face and hear that hearty laugh. Once again you will be intebted to Peg for her loving care. See you in Tonto when you get back.

The thing to remember about TJ is that he has eaten so much Javilina that her is as tough as those little critters. Neither mountain nor quad are tough enough to keep a man like TJ down for long. He might take his lumps along the way, but mark my words, he will soon be chasing pigs with bow in hand. Peg is the only force of nature that might be stronger than TJ.

• Like 3