218buck

PANTS VERSUS CAT CLAW

Does anyone know of some one that makes a camo a pant that can go up against cat claw on not get torn to pieces I have my Sitka pants all messed up do to a trip down south for coues a friend told me that Sitka makes a pant they call grinder that will with stand up to them ,but it only comes in marsh makes me wonder if it would really stand up to those pesky cat claws thanks

Camo jeans.

They won't win any fashion shows but you can wear them more than once out hunting.

• Like 3

Wrangler cammo. Haven't seen it at the Walmart in a while but still online. Basically screen printed cammo wrangler jeans. Have had a few for years and have sewn chain bags out of a few old ones. Carhart is great too, lots of solid drab colors.

• Like 3

Stiff denim or saddle cloth... You will be sweating a lot though!

A set of decent BDU pants work pretty well too. Just got some of the old army wool pants and they seem pretty tough but have no idea if they are cat claw proof. Kuiu Attack pants in my experience are not! Cabela's Microtex has held up strong going on ten plus years on my original pair. They have not faded or shrank one bit since I bought them but they have pilled a slight bit in the front of the legs. Can't beat those pants for the money.

Carhartt double fronts. Catclaw, stickers and cactus rip up almost anything and have used carhartts past 7 years or so down south.

• Like 2

Carhartt here too.

In fact, I am waiting for my brother to get here as I type to go scouting, and I am wearing tan Carhartt double fronts with a LS camo t-shirt.

• Like 1

Walk around the cat claw. Wear out the seat of your pants first. Or are you a trying to scare them out of the brush and shoot them running?