standman

Card Hit

i just gotta know. how many people here have pulled an early rifle bull tag?!?!?!? and how many points? I only know of one person that drawn on personally and that was with 0 points. Lucky guy

1 charge for elk so far. Still waiting on 1 more res charge and 1 non res charge. Problem now with 1 charge is waiting to see if it's my archery tag or my boys late rifle bull tag.

If u put a youth in for a general tag first choice and a jr tag second choice, they charge the full price for either tag right?

If your son drew a designated youth hunt the charge would only be $50 ($63-$13 app fee). It should be a regular season tag if the charge is $135.

1 charge for elk so far. Still waiting on 1 more res charge and 1 non res charge. Problem now with 1 charge is waiting to see if it's my archery tag or my boys late rifle bull tag.

If u put a youth in for a general tag first choice and a jr tag second choice, they charge the full price for either tag right?

If a youth tag is drawn, the charge reflects the youth hunt amount.

• Like 1

One hit for the DUG family for elk. Now the long wait to see whose it is, since we put everyone in seperate......

Cabelas says I got hit, I can't believe it. Archery bull here we go again baby!

Did you call them? My account always lags a couple days before they show charges.

One charge so far. Put my son in this year so I have not ever had to sweat by the computer waiting for two charges haha. How long does it usually take to go through the cards? Thanks.

I called cabelas after I noticed my available credit was different this morning to a sweet tune of 540.

Cabelas says I got hit, I can't believe it. Archery bull here we go again baby!

Did you call them? My account always lags a couple days before they show charges.

Yes, you have to call and then have talk to a rep to get the actual most recent pendings. The automated "most recent transcations" does not give pendings.

Anyone getting multiple charges off one card?

-Ryan