buglethemin

Still hope cc issues

Just wanted to fill some in and give a reason why people are being called due to "bad credit cards".

I got a call the thursday following the CC change date. I had fraud on my card. I called chase and told them the charge was not me. They canceled my card that instant. I explained my situation and they said they would leave online charges open until April. I also called the Azgfd and explained to them. I am out of the country right now and can not receive phone calls. I left another contact for AZGFD in case I was drawn. On top of all this I put in 7 people for elk and 3 for antelope. I have yet to take any hits or calls. 3 of the elk were cow tags, every person was on their own application. I hope there is still hope. I find it hard to believe no hits from any of those. I have 18 lope points, 8 elk, and my dad has 16 elk points. We had a decent chance. Time will tell. Keep posting what you guys hear, as this is how I am able to get info outside of the country.

Just wanted to fill some in and give a reason why people are being called due to "bad credit cards".

I got a call the thursday following the CC change date. I had fraud on my card. I called chase and told them the charge was not me. They canceled my card that instant. I explained my situation and they said they would leave online charges open until April. I also called the Azgfd and explained to them. I am out of the country right now and can not receive phone calls. I left another contact for AZGFD in case I was drawn. On top of all this I put in 7 people for elk and 3 for antelope. I have yet to take any hits or calls. 3 of the elk were cow tags, every person was on their own application. I hope there is still hope. I find it hard to believe no hits from any of those. I have 18 lope points, 8 elk, and my dad has 16 elk points. We had a decent chance. Time will tell. Keep posting what you guys hear, as this is how I am able to get info outside of the country.

Well as promised I would update this thread with details on my refund for errant fees.... Well, I just got a call from the infamous 602 942 3000.. Unfortunately it wasn't the call I was hoping for 'we lost your card and need your number for tag fees'.

It was about the overcharge for fees related to the draw and licenses, and processing the reversal..

As they were ending the call I asked about the state of the draw and if the charges were done for all successful draws, the person on the phone confirmed that all cards have been charged for the draw, for whatever that's worth...

Well as promised I would update this thread with details on my refund for errant fees.... Well, I just got a call from the infamous 602 942 3000.. Unfortunately it wasn't the call I was hoping for 'we lost your card and need your number for tag fees'.

It was about the overcharge for fees related to the draw and licenses, and processing the reversal..

As they were ending the call I asked about the state of the draw and if the charges were done for all successful draws, the person on the phone confirmed that all cards have been charged for the draw, for whatever that's worth...

Blasphemy!!!! I need my tag yet. ha ha ha. Don't ruin it for the rest of us. there's still hope, right? "say it ain't so Joe....say it ain't so..."

I heard this rumor too. They are having issues processing CC's even though some people have valid cards. Not sure what truth there is to it all, but don't be so quick to blame the system or AZGFD. Could easily be a merchant issue. But glad to hear there is still hope for some people !

Last draw, my cc posted the following Friday from the first hits, and the spring draw before that took longer, almost 10 days to post. . A lot has to do with your bank and how its cleared. If you used a debit card, it will show almost immediately, as that is considered a cash withdrawal. Some banks, ie Cabelas, post really quickly, I dont know if that is to get their receivables showing asap, or their clearing house. I cant think that GF can submit that many charges that quickly, and post them as paid to reserve the tag, so I am patiently waiting till next week. Okay, maybe not patiently, but I am not getting all wadded up yet.

• Like 1

Lady from our office called AZGFD and they weren't aware of any of these credit card problems.

I don't think it is an available funds issue. I think is an issue with the G&F draw software screwing up the transactions.

You are correct Bull

I've said it before and I guess I'll say it again. I have used a wal-mart pre-paid moneycard for the last five years. I have never had an issue, and it seems to get hit quite frequently. :)

• Like 1

Not true my buddy got called today and he did not have the funds.They said no problem do you have another card. He gave it to them and they put it through.

Not true my buddy got called today and he did not have the funds.They said no problem do you have another card. He gave it to them and they put it through.

If thats the case the "update your card deadine" is b.s. your buddy should have been rejected.

• Like 3