Sign in to follow this  
azruger

TRENTS FIRST

My son drew his first elk tag this year. He got his second choice 22, I am not familiar with this unit,and to top it all off I was in a head on collision on Sept.2nd. I was unable to scout so I looked to coueswhitail family for help. The guys poured the info to me. Helping me out with areas to hunt and offering to help pack out if necessary. I talked to one guy(BIG BROWNS) almost everyday. He gave info. And talked me into places where I saw elk everyday. Well today he drove from queen creek to payson to help us out and at 6:48 this morning My son killed his first elk. He helped with everything from the glassing to the final pack out. Even offered up his long range gun if my son needed it. This guy is the most stand up man I have ever met. This world needs more people like him. He had us in elk everyday!!! ADAM(BIG BROWNS) I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your help!!! This site Is a great place full of great people. I will post pics when I figure out how!! Lol!!

• Like 22

That's an awesome gesture and doing. Congrats on the experience and glad to here you're ok from that accident

I had a great time. Very happy your son got his first Elk.

post-1205-0-44524600-1444601268_thumb.jpg

post-1205-0-68678600-1444601284_thumb.jpg

post-1205-0-91225100-1444601300_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Congratulations to your son. Awesome for Adam to drive up and help out!

Huge congrats to your son and his first elk. Few things in life are certain death, taxes, cwt.com is the number one source for hunting az, and Adam aka big Browns is one of the best men you will ever meet.

• Like 1

Big congratulations to you and your son. You couldn't be more right about Adam (BigBrowns). He is a total class act. I've come to the conclusion that the only thing he enjoys more than hunting and fishing is helping out fellow hunters.

• Like 2