Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

^ just wait until you find out that you didn't draw! Then how will we all feel...

oh no, shedhunter and bc777 go wayyyyyyyyyyyy back to the days of when bc777 shot a bull out from under shedhunter or maybe he shot it off the road or something weird.

wow, big deal.

• Like 1

I don't have a dog in the fight but if I had proof of someone stealing cameras I would drag them through ten miles of mud! Especially if the person is a guide! TIRED of piss poor people running guiding services.

a guy who is apparently well known as a cam thief posted on here, all anyone said to him was "congrats on the great buck"

• Like 1

^ so you don't even have a dog in the fight but go out of your way to drag the guy's name through the mud.

Really you should just go post a thousand more times or go update your Fakebook status.

I don't have a dog in the fight but if I had proof of someone stealing cameras I would drag them through ten miles of mud! Especially if the person is a guide! TIRED of piss poor people running guiding services.

a guy who is apparently well known as a cam thief posted on here, all anyone said to him was "congrats on the great buck"

Who are you talking about, I've been on this site for many years and probably said congrats to someone who is a thief and didn't realize they were "well known"

For what's it's worth...my credit card got some fraudulent charges on it today and card company wants to cancel it....called game and fish and asked if I can still change my card and he said yes they won't be doing the draw for a couple weeks still.......

^ so you don't even have a dog in the fight but go out of your way to drag the guy's name through the mud.

Really you should just go post a thousand more times or go update your Fakebook status.

says the guy with over 1,000 posts.

trphyhntr name and proof and I will be happy to drag them through the mud........... I never read the post you are referring to but would be happy to if you would point me in the right direction.

trphyhntr name and proof and I will be happy to drag them through the mud........... I never read the post you are referring to but would be happy to if you would point me in the right direction.

I believe this is the thread.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/63476-nice-buck/

Brian

Continue on your one man crusade against bc777. Maybe you'll make another 100 posts about him like you already have.

Who are you talking about, I've been on this site for many years and probably said congrats to someone who is a thief and didn't realize they were "well known"

Idk but my inbox blew up with stories about the guy when I mentioned it. By how people react about cam theft I thought people might want to know he was implicated in some of the theft. No one cared, except the people that PMd me I guess