codyhuntsaz

Leftover deer tags

Actually, you would think they would sell you as many tags as you'd be willing to buy. (Archery tag OTC and Rifle Tag either leftover or drawn) You can only harvest 1 deer a year though.

Do we know this as a fact that you can't buy multiple leftovers? Not sure why you would but I bet they'd take your money.

3 years ago I drew a 20c ham tag . I was going archery deer hunting in 33 in January so I when to azgf to get a leftover javelina tag for 33 archery they would not sell it to me be cause I had already drew a tag and you can't have multiple tags. Granted this was before the 2 a year javelina rule change but I think it would still be the same

I just called and no luck for me yet. The lady said they still have a huge pile of apps they still need to look at. 2 of the units I put in for still have tags available. Hopefully tomorrow my app will get picked before all the tags are gone.

It even says "Updated 7/25/2016"...on the top,

When I look at it, it says updated July 8th. Below that it says applications due by July 25th. Maybe my computer sucks. Haha.

4 less tags than the previous list for 20b muzzleloader... fingers crossed, just want to hunt something this fall!

I just called and the lady told me I haven't been drawn yet. She said to call back Wednesday or Thursday afternoon to find out. Doesn't really make sense to update the list today. There may be guys out there that forgot to put in that look at the new list thinking there still a bunch of tags left and putting in today, tomorrow, Wednesday for tags that they don't have a shot at.

They issued 2 youth javi tags, 2 turkey tags and 363 deer tags. Two deer hunts are gone, 1126 (34B-Oct) and 1144 (36B - Late Nov).