Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

Now What . . .

I say go after it as best you reasonably can without getting hurt. Its not like you intentionally put yourself or the animal in this spot. Either way, film it, in case in becomes comical....for us, lol

• Like 1

It's a dang stink pig, call it a kill and move on not worth getting gored over, he's dead now and real stinky, a gut shoot pig, yuk

Thank you!!!!! My thoughts exactly!!!

Yuur lucky to be alive!

I had this 1 get a hold of me. My dumb butt tried towing him by back legs out of a yard. I shot him from stand in 5 degree temp and he then decided to go barreling downhill and crash against the people Volvo xc90 in driveway. Let's just say it's a good thing it was so cold and I had many layers of clothing on. I was kicking and hitting him with my brand new Bowtech Allegiance as hard as I could to get him off my right knee all the while trying to not slip on ice and give him shot at my face. Never again!!!

post-2359-0-05616700-1517091110_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Yuur lucky to be alive!

I had this 1 get a hold of me. My dumb butt tried towing him by back legs out of a yard. I shot him from stand in 5 degree temp and he then decided to go barreling downhill and crash against the people Volvo xc90 in driveway. Let's just say it's a good thing it was so cold and I had many layers of clothing in. I was kicking and hitting him with my brand new Bowtech Allegiance as hard as I could to get him off my right knee all the while trying to not slip on ice and give him shot at my face. Never again!!!

Guess they're not so cuddly.

• Like 2