Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

An Early Monsoon!?!

Tucson is giving away sand bags for the flood prep. 106 now, and the only moisture is sweat. Water bill rates going up July 1. KOLD weather girl is just as good.

Tucson is giving away sand bags for the flood prep. 106 now, and the only moisture is sweat. Water bill rates going up July 1. KOLD weather girl is just as good.

I think she beats April on channel 3

We got a decent 20 min shower today South of Safford.

They predicted rain in Tucson by tomorrow night, with temps dropping to around 90. What a relief. So far the rain has been going east of us.

• Like 1

They predicted rain in Tucson by tomorrow night, with temps dropping to around 90. What a relief. So far the rain has been going east of us.

Yeah a realtor I do stuff for is in Rocky point right now and texted me a pic of a beutiful just slightly cloudy sky with waves coming in from the beach. At the same time it was storming here. I hope it's gonna get most of AZ but it looks like it could just clip the southeast corner of the state. I hope I'm wrong.

Yeah a realtor I do stuff for is in Rocky point right now and texted me a pic of a beutiful just slightly cloudy sky with waves coming in from the beach. At the same time it was storming here. I hope it's gonna get most of AZ but it looks like it could just clip the southeast corner of the state. I hope I'm wrong.
The local news station meteorologists promised rain on Friday and Saturday. If that storm hooks to the east, I kinda wonder if they might be wrong?

So the authority on armpits has spoken ya'll! Yuma does suck compared to something like Greer I suppose but I'm curious how you know so much about it to be talking in such absolute terms? I've been lots of places across the USA, Europe, and Mexico. Not anywhere near as bad as many other places. Try Ajo for starters. Been there, done that, no thanks! It just doesn't rain much there either.