trphyhntr

Good News

1 hour ago, thegunsmith2506 said:

36 days till I leave for Alaska for the first time.

You're not going to want to return.

• Like 2

More good news.  Just got last fall's bison hide back from Southwest Wildlife.  Will trim it up a tad, then it should make a good rug to go along with the skull on the wall.  ;)

IMG_53452.thumb.jpg.72f9ad6af973daf361938d045a79719d.jpgIMG_5343.thumb.jpg.f3834f213b8b368f3846d914b34f7045.jpgIMG_5344.thumb.jpg.1fce4949f827b0aaa9e50351e144c3a6.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, thegunsmith2506 said:

36 days till I leave for Alaska for the first time.

Can’t wait to hear about your trip and hope to chat with you when you get back. 

I have a dall sheep hunt in the Alaskan Range next August. 

Be safe, Mark

• Like 3

1 hour ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Fantasy football is almost here.

I have a deer tag, and several friends who I plan on helping.

Ex wife still can't balance her check book

But the good news is that you help her?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

But the good news is that you help her?

The good news is that I wasn't the problem (which I knew).

Yes, I help her in order to set a goo example for the kids. 

• Like 7

I just saved a bunch of money on  my car insurance....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, creed said:

Have you found a good one? Biggest antelope I have ever seen was in 5B.  I applied there several times for the archery hunt but finally decided I wanted to hunt rather than build bonus points.

I found a few that are good enough for me. 

After way to long stuck with my 5 little turd children in the house they are finally going back to onsite school next week, and the youngest little monster is going with them to start kindergarten.  Praise Jesus!

• Like 9
  • Haha 4

Thats good news , kids back in school.

My kids got great tags , and business is on fire. 

And coueswhitetail.com has a lot of great people.

I toast you all and wish you and yours the best..

• Like 12

7 hours ago, creed said:

Only negatives here. Looks like I am probably turning in an elk tag. Freaking depressing. 

Consider donating it:

Eddie Corona 

+1 (480) 529-8340

• Like 1

Quit my job of 15 years last week and started in a new industry. Pay cut to begin with but zero responsibilities and much better retirement/earning potential. Took a lot of hard work and savings to get into a financial position where i could afford it for a couple years. Also, i have a deer tag and my dad has U1 antelope and U1 deer this year. My 11 year old niece also drew unit 1 deer. 2021 is shaping up but 2024 will make everything great again. 

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Quit my job of 15 years last week and started in a new industry. Pay cut to begin with but zero responsibilities and much better retirement/earning potential. Took a lot of hard work and savings to get into a financial position where i could afford it for a couple years. Also, i have a deer tag and my dad has U1 antelope and U1 deer this year. My 11 year old niece also drew unit 1 deer. 2021 is shaping up but 2024 will make everything great again. 

I gotta know what this new job is with zero responsibilities. You workin with Biden?😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

My second grandchild is due November 12th and I drew a 12AW late tag beginning November 19th 

• Like 7
  • Wow! 1

My son (46) passed suddenly on June 26.   Very rough time for us right now.  The good news?   He’s in heaven because he received Christ as his Lord and savior when he was 17.

• Like 11
  • Sad 2

Couldn't take another day at my job, walked from it on the 24th of last month. Kicked around the idea of retiring or going back to work at something else. I retired on the 20th of this month. Probably going to get a part time job for something to do, but for right now every time I get the urge to do something I go lay down til the urge goes away!

• Like 8
  • Haha 1