No draws for me.

But I'm looking on the bright side that there is archery deer, turkey and bear starting Sept 1, rifle bear starts Aug 11, and Rica gets a lot of quail and grouse hunting. Not to forget the fall fishing in the high country.

Doug~RR

ALL MY GUNS AND BINO'S ARE FOR SALE, I'M DONE........................

We drew 1- Unit 31 late WT, 2 - Unit 31 MD, 1 - Junior Unit 32, 1 -Unit 8 Late bull.

Hunt4horns, lets see what you have to sell!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. 22 South in November. Should be a tough, but fun hunt. First time hunting for Elk and my second time putting in, I hope my luck continues.

Adam

Strike out for me & my brother 2 years in a row! :angry:

There's another story for my dad. He drew the late December Whitetail in 36C and more impressively the early season muzzleloader 6A bull tag. That's a once in a lifetime opportunity. So i'll be living out my hunting season through my dad. :angry:

Congrats to all of you successful applicants!

I had been so down because even as late as this morning my CC showed ZERO activity. I figured that my wife, cousin and myself who applied with my card had seriously blanked across the board.

I am so happy that I am in shock and sad all at once. I did draw a 6A BULL muzz tag and so did my uncle on a different app. What are the odds. It is my first Bull tag ever!!! This is my uncles 4th elk tag in as many years!! 3 cow tags and now a BULL!! What are the odds.

Now the sad part.......My wife didn't draw squat......she is taking it hard too! My uncle and I are the only ones in the family to draw anything, out of seven family hunters.

Congradulations to all who were succesful and SORRY to those where not!

:angry:

PS

To those who did draw some thing PRINT OUT THE RESULTS PAGE Because like it says "This print-out shall serve as official notification of results"

I got a rejection notice on all four of my applications. It said I didn't provide a license number. I find that hard to believe since my license was right next to me while I was filling them out. I have never had a rejection notice in the twenty years I have been applying. David

I got a nov. wt, and my wife got a dec. wt. with NO bonus points!!

A friend of mine got a 34A nov tag, 19b rifle ant. and 8 archery bull!! :angry: unbeliveable!!!!

Well, my brother and I drew whitetail oct 36a and bull elk nov 4b. That means I'll be scouting both areas as much as the schedule will allow. If anyone is out there and you see a silver Chevy Z71 and a green cabellas lodge pole tent that's me. stop in and we can compare notes if you want. Or I usually have a cold beer or two around.

Some people are a little leary about camping in 36a. I have been around it for 15 years. Your welcome to camp close as long as you don't play your music real loud. I am getting old.

Lee

I got the coues trifecta coming up this season. I have arizona nov. hunt in 29, new mexico 24, and mexico in january. Can't wait.

Keven

6A Bull Elk Rifle Tag for me and best of all a 12A Carp Tag for my 81 years young Grandfather.

Buckhorn

I drew a desert mule deer hunt and a friend of mine drew whitetail and his dad drew a unit 9 archery elk hunt.... I shot my 384 bull during the rifle in that unit should be fun!

I got 33 Nov. WT. Zilch on everything else.

Wish I had taken the time to urge everyone to boycott the fall javelina hunts. I think it's a poor time to hunt pigs and I don't need the extra commotion during my WT hunt. Also, pigs are hard enough to find without having the leaves still on the trees. January thru early March was perfect. Don't know why they messed with it.