Sign in to follow this  
ForkHorn

Will ASU win the Pac 12 championship game?

My heart says yes. ASU 38 Stanford 21.

My head says Stanford gave ASU all kinds of problems at the beginning of the season, and while ASU is very improved, they will need to win the turnover battle. If they don't... Stanford 28 ASU 24.

Sun Devil Stadium should be rocking, and I know I will be there.

Hopefully we get to see the students rush the field after a victory.

Go devils!!

• Like 3

Any chance this thread stays on topic about the game or will it be another collection of UofA people bashing and talking about how bad ASU sucks at basketball?

ASU over Stanford 32-17

GO Devils! Hopefully they will have a game like they had against the southside Arizona neutered kittens!

Fork'em! :P

Any chance this thread stays on topic about the game or will it be another collection of UofA people bashing and talking about how bad ASU sucks at basketball?

ASU over Stanford 32-17

Yes. They will win. Hate saying it but yes. And not everyone who hates there rival can't be mature enough to see when they are the better team.

• Like 1

I have been for ASU in games like this in the past but, you haters have turned me against ASU. Devil fan are loosers. Are you going to throw tortillas on the field?

You mean the haters who started a thread moments after a stinging loss in a nationally televised game to rub their fans' nose in it? Karma is a biatch! Fork em!

• Like 2

Gentlemen Gentlemen...........as a Tucson native and U of A alum, and transplanted to Tempe.......and as the father of an ASU graduate........I ask........can't we all just get along?

Go Devils!

TJ

• Like 1