Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

I had a pending charge. Now its gone!?!?!?!

Similar thing happened to me!!! I had 2 charges for 135.00 pending, on friday, and over the weekend one disappeared!!! One is still there!!! What's up??? I thought both of my boys got elk tags now I am wondering???

guilty, i had 2 check, me and the old man pulled 22 bull tags, those pending hits are now stuck in money transfer space, dont worry.

• Like 1

I called my cc company today to see what I had pending. I had 2 from game and fish one for 270 and other for 50. I know the 270 was for my wife and mines archery tag. I also put my son in for jr cow hunt but the 50 doesn't make sense. Guess we will have to wait and see. Good luck guys

As of 5pm today, no hit on cc. 19 pts for pronghorn. Gonna give up on checking. Waiting till the results are out. Feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

post-10954-689_thumb.jpg

+1 jrs. are 63.00 before 13.00 app fee deduct and that equals a jr tag for 50.00 congrates kid

Haha think I might *67 some friends and leave them a message from azgfd that their cards were rejected and they are moving onto the next one haha

That's pretty mean right there...

but not as mean as the 1-800-DEER-TAG prank!

I miss the pink card or white envelope days! think that is how colors went.. back when mt. lion tags were $1.50

For what it's worth last year my account was hit way after I had lost hope. I have one hit between the wife and I, so now the big wait. She's been the lucky one over the last 14 years, so we'll see.

• Like 1

had a buddy last year hit for speed goat the day before they posted, i believed he said it was april 1st

Step 2 of 4 reached!

Step 1: Pending authorization (since Friday).

Step 2: From pending to actual charge (finally)!

Step 3: Online Draw Results confirmation.

Step 4: Tag in hand!

So, breathing a little easier now!