Sign in to follow this  
naturegirl

Hunting with an order of protection - Questions/Thoughts needed

GIANT unit, do some work, find new areas, move on! Be the bigger person, it is not hard to find new areas in 6A, Elk are literally from the far north boundary, all the way to the far south boundary and everywhere in between. Gives you more reason to get out of town and scout!

I say do ur thing, if you happen to run I to him in the middle of the woods have some good ole revenge angry sex! Prolly be the best you ever had. Then move on no one knows.

All kidding aside think bout who introduced who to the area. If he intro you to hunting showed u the ropes and u learned the area/hunting with him wouldn't u be stepping on his balls? Kinda FD up if that's the case.

If it was the other way around then???

That's a mans perspective

• Like 4

You can meet up any where accidentally or on purpose. It could be 6a, disney land, frys, bashas, walgreens,etc. If your not afraid, then your just referring to bickering over my spot or your spot. I think I would just hunt. An attorney won't be in the woods. Good luck.

• Like 1

Naturegirl, I hope you find a solution and it all works out for you. We just want you to be safe and enjoy your hunt, sorry I don't have an opinion or idea for you but I think you have received enough of those.

My friend and I have an early bull rifle tag in 6b. I need to get the names of the other 23 hunters, so I can get an order of protection. 6b will be all mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 5

The woods are a big place. You both have a legitimate reason for being in the vicinity of each other, order or not. If you were to cross paths, and you are both more interested in hunting(elk that is), then go on In different directions. If neither one of you is looking for trouble there wont be any.

Is he even allowed to posses a weapon, or is just a gun. Just a question. Just go hunting

My god woman!!! Just hunt!!!! Enjoy your self, don't worry about the SOB and just do your thing girlfriend!! If you run into him and he's an actual man then he'll help you pack out your meat. Never been I. Your situation but don't sweat it, just hunt an concentrate on the harvest. Anything else is just part of a good hunting story, we all have them. Your is just different. Aim and kill, nothing else matters ma'am.

• Like 2

Although you are 10'years older than me, but the best way for me to give "words of wisdom" is to treat you like my daughter. I would tell her, 1st have a friend with you on this hunt, 2nd use that person vehicle to not make yourself noticeable to him, just to advioid any confrontation. Other than that congrats on the hunt and have fun.

• Like 1

Wow how sad 2 people could be married and it comes to this, Since your not scared of him or dying I would pull right in his camp and stay there for 13 days.

If you don't like this option I would find another camp spot neither one of you have ever camp at and drive to your hunting spots and next year put in for a different unit there are many as good or better then 6a it's sounds like you only know this unit, but there are way better units to hunt with a lot less tags.

Are you too on that really bad of terms too even worry about this? If so I would find some new spots in 6a I could give you a few areas to check out.

Although you are 10'years older than me, but the best way for me to give "words of wisdom" is to treat you like my daughter. I would tell her, 1st have a friend with you on this hunt, 2nd use that person vehicle to not make yourself noticeable to him, just to advioid any confrontation. Other than that congrats on the hunt and have fun.

its so sad that your not a ppppppremier member . ;)

• Like 4

Sounds like she is looking for a fight... grow up and move on. And if offense is taken too bad I'm not sorry. Block me again...

• Like 6