trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

Did a lot of posts just get deleted? If so, which ones. Kind of hard to keep track of.

thanks

It is a soap opera, it doesnt matter that you missed a few episodes. Best to forget about it for a few months till facts and results come out. If they ever do. :huh:

Nothing got deleted. He meant he deleted his typed out reply before he actually posted it.

• Like 1

How often do you hear about someone having a warrant served on their house and the final results being not guilty? Yes it happens but not very often. Im pretty sure judges dont give out warrants for no reason. Had to be some compelling evidence to go take the deer. And 2 other deer that someone mentioned but I still havent seen what 2 deer they would be. Yes innocent until proven guilty but where theres smoke theres fire.

OJ.......just saying

Wow! Helluva long read! Too bad Im late to this party. I have my own views of 777 based only on communication here. I am interested in an actual story though and havent found one yet. Can anyone post it up?

I think bc777 is innocent and you guys are on a which hunt. I think all of you want to be him and are jealous.

He's basically a version of flatlander that kills bigger bulls a version of Casey but better looking and speaks his mind.

Pretty sure he donates his spare time feeding orphans he is pro-life, a great tipper and he out memes trophy hunter

• Like 5

I think bc777 is innocent and you guys are on a which hunt. I think all of you want to be him and are jealous.

He's basically a version of flatlander that kills bigger bulls a version of Casey but better looking and speaks his mind.

Pretty sure he donates his spare time feeding orphans he is pro-life and is a great tipper.

That sounds like the BC777 that I know.
  • Like 1

Pretty sure he donates his spare time feeding orphans he is pro-life and is a great tipper.

post-2359-0-02846500-1528144356.gif

• Like 3

Pretty sure he donates his spare time feeding orphans he is pro-life, a great tipper and he out memes trophy hunter

You forgot to mention admitted trail cam thief. At least he was man enough to admit it because he got caught.

• Like 1

Helping this thread to page 30 ;)

trphyhntr this thread reminds of the CHEATER Threads on AZBZ, I am waiting for the words "Never Doubt Me " to come into play.

Same players, Same Game, Patch Pirates looking to make a name for themselves the fast way. ;)