Sign in to follow this  
Cell4soul

Public Range Frustration

I won't go to the range anymore. The guys there are pricks and too many idiots that don't know what the check they are doing. Had too many barrels pointed my direction.

I dont go to Ben avery anymore because of the reasons above. I have been a member at phoenix rod and gun for 3 years now, and not that it is 100% perfect, but is WAY better than Ben Avery.

I drive an extra 15 minutes each way to get to PRGC. Worth every second.

^^^^^x1000. It's definitely not perfect, but it's 1000% better than the other public ranges in Phoenix.

I also agree that the Jim Jones shooting range in Payson is worth the drive in the summer months!!!!!!

• Like 1

The range nazis really relax and give VIP services if you bring a hot date. Ive seen my brother do it and Ive seen other people bring the trophy girl with them. The range guys will run all over the place to get her a sand bag!

The range nazis really relax and give VIP services if you bring a hot date. Ive seen my brother do it and Ive seen other people bring the trophy girl with them. The range guys will run all over the place to get her a sand bag!

LOL, I took one there last year and the fat pudgy guy came by and camped out talking to her every 15 minutes and she was only a 7.

• Like 1

That's why I don't go on the weekend

Funny this was brought up. Night and day difference how i am treated when i am alone compared to when the gf is with me. I could get away with anything when she is there

• Like 2

Some folks are just World Class A-Holes. If there's no screens then don't shoot or buy a catch bag. And shooting another guy's target is grounds for having your gun inserted rectally.

• Like 2

I won't go to the range anymore. The guys there are pricks and too many idiots that don't know what the check they are doing. Had too many barrels pointed my direction.

This ^^^

Idiots are idiots, what kind of inconsiderate bone head would shoot someone target, prime example why stupid people shouldn't breed then we could clean up the gene pool. Oh ya Jim Jones is closed. Don't bring them up here. Lol

I gave up Ben Avery years ago when one of the "Rangemasters" chewed my butt for flipping a quarter in my hat laying on the bench as I walked back from putting up the target, it was so I could adjust my scope when the range went hot.

Now I'll drive an hour out in the desert, do my shooting and sit on my tailgate drinking an ice cold beer while I wipe down my guns and pull Boresnakes through them, they frown on that at Ben Avery too......go figure.....

• Like 1

I gave up on Usery. Too many fools and jerk Rangmasters. Ben Avery is only slightly better. There isn't the fools who don't know how to use their gun.

I like the desert for that reason. With this heat and closed forest Payson sounds very good.